SSI Power Packs
- MP-20 Power Pack: Can A MP20 Be Used As A Set Of Dry Contacts?
- MP-20: Can A MP-20 Be Used As A Dry Contact?
- MP5-480: Can The MP5-480 Be Used To Switch 208/240VAC With Two Hot Phases?
- nCMR: Can An nCMR Sensor Be Used As Dry Contact?
- nIO ST: What Does The nIO ST Do?
- Power Pack: Why Is The Power Pack's Wire Gauge 16/18 AWG And Not 12 or 14 AWG?
- PowerPacks: Can We Switch 240VAC (2 phases of 120 to Ground)?
- PowerPacks: What Is The Difference Between The MP-20 And The PP-20?
- PP-20 2P: Can a PP-20 2P Switch 208 or 240VAC Circuits That Have Two Hot Leads (Two Phases)?
- PP-20 2P: Can A PP-20 2P Switch 480 Circuits That Have Two Hot Leads (Two Phases)?
- PP-20: Can This Be Used As a Dry Contact Closure for LC&D Micropanels, Digilinks, etc.?
- PP-20: How Many Sensors Can One PP-20 Power Pack Control?
- PP20: Can The PP20 Power Pack Be Operated At 50 hz?
- PP20: What Is The Low Voltage Output Of The PP20 Relay Pack?
- Standard Product Power Packs: Are Power Packs Listed According To UL 924 For Emergency Service?
- WSD and PP-20: Can The WSD or PP-20 Handle 240V Single Hot Phase To Neutral at 50Hz (Common in Europe)?