NOTE: This is can show with Windows Vista/7/8 & Windows Server 2008 Operating Systems
This issue is generally caused by incomplete configuration of the IIS 7.
The feature Internet Information Services->World Wide Web Services->Common HTTP Features->Static Content must also be enabled, otherwise SensorView will have this effect.
The installation steps are:
- Click Start > Computer (for Windows 8 use on keyboard press Windows Key and E simultaneously)
- In the new window select Uninstall or change program
- On the new window select Turn Windows features on or off
- On the resulting screen ensure Internet Information Services is checked, also ensure that when opening Internet Information Services (plus sign) and opening its child World Wide Web Services, the following checkboxes are all selected:
- .NET Extensibility
- ASP.NET (ASP.NET 3.5 for Win8)
- ISAPI extensions
- ISAPI Filters
- Static Content
(Note: Selecting just ASP.NET will select all required checkboxes except Static Content)