1) complete the FAC
2) verify connection via modem line or IP address
3) check the bus scan display, verify all devices are on line and the bus is stable
4) verify all programming and compare with bus file
5) Verify all thermostats are on line.
6) Toggle day/night mode in manual override, LCP32, and verify thermostats change mode.
7) If the panel is in zone mode, turn off all lights and verify with the installer all zones are off. Have installer turn on the zones by the switch buttons as you verify through the manual override screen. If zones are not programmed correctly or changes are needed, assign relays to the correct zones and test the lights again.
8) Update the bus file with all changes and complete your notes.